A world where technology works with and for all life.
Imagine a world where utility meters and utility systems:
- Use as little energy as possible while providing the greatest energy benefit for the fairest consumer cost
- Are healthy for people, plants and animals
- Respect the sanctity and privacy of people’s homes, as guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution
- Ensure privacy of all energy data
- Cannot cause fires
- Do not threaten the safety of the power grid
It is possible NOW, and we are here to see it through.
We will provide education and outreach about the significant hazards to rights, privacy and health inherent in ‘smart’ or ‘advanced’ digital utility meters.
We will halt the deployment of ‘smart’ or ‘advanced’ digital utility meters in the Seattle area.
We will create a new local model of responsibility for corporations and governments to prove the safety, necessity and benefit of new technologies.